Weather Radar Maps

Tulsa-Inola Radar
NEXRAD Station INX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J3 59 dBZ 37,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 12 knots SE (142)
M3 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots ENE (71)
O2 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (248)
V3 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WSW (245)
Y3 53 dBZ 54,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A3 53 dBZ 51,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WSW (238)
Z3 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
K2 51 dBZ 47,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (284)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail