Weather Radar Updated: 1:10 PM GMT on April 17, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M0 Harris TX 61 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (239)
M0 over water TX 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (243)
M4 over water TX 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
S7 Grays Harbor WA 48 dBZ 5,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (225)
Q8 Grays Harbor WA 47 dBZ 1,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
N8 Grays Harbor WA 46 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B0 Umatilla OR 36 dBZ 6,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A1 over water TX 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (217)
A1 Harris TX 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (239)
V1 over water TX 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SSW (192)
J3 over water TX 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (207)
N2 Brazoria TX 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (245)
L5 over water 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ESE (119)
X2 over water TX 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SSW (204)
C3 over water TX 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (208)
E1 over water 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (284)
I1 over water 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (244)
Q3 over water TX 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (176)
S2 over water TX 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (215)
T2 Brazoria TX 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (244)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail