The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Huntington.
* At 12:00 PM Sunday the stage was 51.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 52.9 feet by early afternoon
Monday . The river will fall below flood stage before midnight Tuesday .
* At stages near 53.5 feet... Route 60 west near Catlettsburg Kentucky and near
the West Gate flood wall flooded is flooded.
* A crest near 52.9 feet compares to a previous crest of 51.5 feet on March 7
Lat... Lon 3848 8235 3846 8221 3834 8254 3843 8265
1034 am EST sun Feb 18 2018
* at 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 52.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 52.0 feet.
* At stages near 52.0 feet... low areas along storms creek in Ohio are flooded.
Lat... Lon 3831 8232 3829 8241 3830 8246 3835 8242
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wayne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:07 PM EST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Buffalo Creek
- Cove Gap
- East Lynn
- Fort Gay
- Grandview Gardens
- Hidden Valley
- Meadow Haven
- Mineral Springs
- Missouri Branch
- Oakview Heights
- Spring Valley
- Sweet Run