The National Weather Service in La Crosse WI has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Wabasha.
* From Thursday afternoon until further notice.
* At 9:15 am Tuesday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday and continue to rise
to near 13.3 feet by Saturday evening.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... the Railroad underpass on Highway 60 may be
flooded. Flooding is also possible along Lawrence Boulevard and
Main Street east. Some businesses near the river may be flooded.
Lat... Lon 4445 9207 4442 9200 4435 9192 4433 9200 4439 9209
1007 am CDT Tue Jun 19 2018
... A Flood Warning continues for
the Chippewa river at Durand.
* From this afternoon to Saturday evening.
* At 9:00 am Tuesday the stage was 11.7 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 15.5 feet by Thursday early afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage by Saturday evening.
* Impact... at 16.5 feet... Highway 10 on the north approach to the
bridge across the Chippewa river may flood.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... the basements of businesses along the river
begin to flood.
* Impact... at 12.5 feet... River Street in downtown Durand begins to
Lat... Lon 4456 9209 4471 9201 4479 9183 4471 9177 4455 9198
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buffalo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:28 AM CDT Jun. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service