... Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday morning...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Okanogan river near Tonasket.
* Until early Thursday morning.
* At 1:15 PM Saturday the stage was 16.18 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by early Thursday morning.
* At 16.0 feet... pasture land between Rodeo track Road and Benton
street, on the east side of the river near Omak, will begin to
* At 15.0 feet... minor flooding of low-lying areas is likely between
Oroville and Tonasket.
Lat... Lon 4895 11945 4893 11932 4825 11951 4832 11968 4895 11945
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Columbia Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:16 PM PDT May. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service