The Flood Warning continues for
the Roanoke (staunton) river at Randolph.
* From this afternoon until late tonight
* at 02am Monday the stage was 21.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by this afternoon.
The river will then fall below flood stage later today.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... widespread lowland flooding in fields on
left bank and Woods on right bank.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 23.9
feet on Sep 18 2018.
Lat... Lon 3695 7885 3703 7882 3702 7872 3690 7866
3680 7863 3680 7870
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Charlotte Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:42 AM EDT Sep. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Barnes Junction
- Chandlers Forks
- Charlotte Court House
- County Line Cross Roads
- Drakes Branch
- Fairview Acres
- Fears Corner
- Fort Mitchell
- Mulberry Hill
- Patrick Henry
- Public Fork
- Red House
- Red Oak
- Rough Creek
- Vincent Corner