The Flood Warning continues for
the Roanoke (staunton) river at Randolph.
* Until Wednesday morning.
* At 06am Monday the stage was 25.5 feet and slowly falling.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by late Tuesday
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... water is several feet deep on portions of
River Road and Black Walnut Road.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 25.3
feet on may 26 2017.
Lat... Lon 3695 7885 3703 7882 3702 7872 3690 7866
3680 7863 3680 7870
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Charlotte Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:24 AM EDT May. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Barnes Junction
- Chandlers Forks
- Charlotte Court House
- County Line Cross Roads
- Drakes Branch
- Fairview Acres
- Fears Corner
- Fort Mitchell
- Mulberry Hill
- Patrick Henry
- Public Fork
- Red House
- Red Oak
- Rough Creek
- Vincent Corner