The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 21.9 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will gradually rise to near 22.2 feet
tomorrow morning and then slow fall, but will remain above
moderate flood stage over the next several days as releases
from Lake Corpus Christi continue.
* At 22.0 feet flow cuts off the lowest residential areas downstream
above Calallen for days or weeks. Numerous secondary roads and low
bridges are under water, from below Bluntzer to below Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Bluntzer 18 21.9 Mon 08 PM 22.2 21.7 21.5 21.5 21.4
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jim Wells Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:02 PM CDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service