The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River at Cotulla.
* From late Saturday night until further notice... or until the
warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Wednesday the stage was 13.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by early Sunday morning and
continue to rise to near 15.2 feet by Sunday early afternoon.
* At 15.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs. The peripheral
channels between Cotulla and Tilden cut off areas of the flood plain,
and isolate or drown cattle. Irrigation pumps, oil field tanks, and
hunting Cabins are flooded near the river.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Cotulla 15 13.5 Wed 10 am 13.5 14.1 14.7 15.1 15.1
Lat... Lon 2859 9940 2818 9894 2817 9880 2807 9880
2808 9906 2841 9939
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Salle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:20 AM CDT Sep. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service