the Flood Warning continues for
the Nueces River near Asherton.
* At 7:30 PM Sunday the stage was 28.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Wednesday
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... major widespread lowland flooding cuts off and
potentially drowns livestock above Uvalde to below Tilden. Most secondary
roads and low bridges near the river flood. Flow is within a foot of the
bottom of The Farm to Market 190 bridge and the approaches are flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
bf fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Asherton 18 20 28.0 sun 07 PM 27.1 23.2 19.9 16.6 13.7
Lat... Lon 2848 9975 2853 9967 2847 9939 2839 9939
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dimmit Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:58 PM CDT Oct. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service