The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola, Texas.
* From Thursday morning until further notice... or until the warning
* At 10:15 am Wednesday the stage was 12.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Thursday morning and continue
to rise to near 15.8 feet by Saturday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Smith Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:24 AM CST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service