The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola, Texas.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 16.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... expect little change through Wednesday morning as the
Sabine River crests at 16.3 feet near Mineola.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:54 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service