The Flood Warning continues for
the Sulphur river below Talco.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Saturday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.3 feet by
early Monday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... expect moderate flooding of lowland areas
with some secondary roadways closed. All cattle and equipment
nearby the river should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3338 9530 3341 9488 3331 9466 3326 9466 3331 9478
701 PM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
... The Flood Warning extended until Tuesday afternoon... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Red River near DeKalb.
* Until Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Saturday the stage was 24.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 25.0 feet by
Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact... at 24.5 feet... flooding will continue to decrease along the
Red River, although bank erosion problems will continue. Minor
overflow of low banks will continue, especially on the Oklahoma
side of the river.
Lat... Lon 3397 9516 3367 9448 3359 9448 3367 9475 3391 9516
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Red River Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:34 PM CST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service