The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Saturday March 2.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 32.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 36.0 feet on Thursday February 21.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Monday February 11 and will
continue rising to near 36.0 feet by Thursday February 21. The
river will fall below flood stage Saturday March 02.
* At 36.0 feet... in Tennessee, Farmstead sites around Keyes Point are
flooding. All evacuation roads from Keyes Point and Golddust are
flooded. Ashport and many home sites along Route 19 are flooding.
Home sites south of Coker Slough are flooding. Home sites on the
north side of Corona Lake are being covered. Home site on
Brandywine Road is flooded. Coon Valley Road is going under water.
In Arkansas, grain terminal sites at Osceola are being covered. All
fields between Barfield Point and the Arkansas levee are inundated.
Lat... Lon 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tipton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:44 PM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service