... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 3 am CST Sunday...
* what... snow and sleet expected. Plan on difficult travel
conditions. Tree branches could fall as well. Total snow and
some sleet accumulations of 1 to 3 inches... with locally higher
amounts are expected. Trace amounts of freezing drizzle are
* Where... portions of west Tennessee, east Arkansas and
* When... until 3 am CST Sunday.
* Additional details... be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lake Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:01 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:20 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 am CST Sunday...
* winds... northerly winds of 15 to 30 mph with gusts of 35 to 45
* Timing... Saturday 12 PM CST to 3 am CST Sunday morning.
* Impacts... loose outdoor items will be vulnerable to the strong
winds. Travel may become difficult and hazardous... especially
on east to west roadways and for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 25 mph or greater
are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.