The Flood Warning continues for
the Vermillion river near Wakonda.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 07am Monday the stage was estimated at 17.0 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.00 feet.
* Forecast... the river is cresting now and will fall below flood stage
on Wednesday September 26.
* At stages near 17.0 feet... Highway 19 south of Centerville is
flooded. Water reaches the bottom of the bridge on 302nd street east
of Colfax Corner, and many of the levees will start to be overtopped
with approximately 25000 acres flooded between Davis and Vermillion.
Lat... Lon 4310 9703 4310 9694 4291 9690 4291 9701
4295 9700 4300 9704
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:03 AM CDT Sep. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service