The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 9 PM Friday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 18.0 feet by
Monday evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 18.0 feet, the boat Landing at the end of Santee Landing Road
will be inaccessible. The lower half mile of corner loop Road will
be impassable due to backwater effects from pole branch creek.
Water covers the lower quarter mile of Lawton farm Lane.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tidal Berkeley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:56 PM EST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service