The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* At 9 am Friday the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river is expected to drop below flood stage Sunday
* At 13.3 feet, one foot of water covers Tom goethe Road just after
the pavement ends.
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Jasper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:32 AM EDT Jun. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:30 AM EDT Jun. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EDT this evening...
* heat index values... 105 to 107 degrees.
* Timing... the worst conditions will be from 2 PM to 5 PM.
* Impacts... the heat and humidity may cause heat stress during
If you must be outdoors, drink plenty of fluids, wear light
weight clothing and stay out of direct sunshine. In addition,
know the signs of heat illnesses and be sure to check on those
who are most vulnerable to the heat such as Young children and
the elderly. Never leave children or pets in a vehicle.
To reduce risk during outdoor work, the occupational safety and
health administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks
in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by
heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke
is an emergency - call 9 1 1.