The Flood Warning continues for
the Wateree river at Lake Wateree.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2 am Tuesday the stage was 100.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will reach 101.7 feet by this evening
and fall below flood stage early Thursday afternoon.
* At 102.5 feet... roadways near Beaver Creek become flooded.
Lat... Lon 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Fairfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:08 AM EDT Sep. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Colonel Creek Landing
- Cool Branch
- Dutchman Creek
- Flint Hill
- Old Buckhead
- Rock Creek
- Taylors Creek
- White Oak
- Winnsboro Mills