The Flood Warning continues for the great Pee Dee River at Cheraw.
* Through Wednesday... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4 am this morning the stage was 34.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 30 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river at Cheraw will crest near 35.5 feet
tonight and Sunday.
* At 36 feet... extensive overflow of the left bank will occur and
large areas of farmland near Cheraw will be flooded. Livestock and
farm equipment should be moved to higher ground.
* At 35 feet... southeast of Wallace, Old River Road between
community Road and Highway 912 will become flooded and may need to
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chesterfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:45 AM EST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Big Springs
- Brocks Mill
- Campbell Crossroads
- Evans Mill
- Fisher Hill
- High Point
- Hunts Mill
- Isgett Circle
- Lees Crossroads (Ruby)
- Mount Croghan
- Windsor Park
- Wolf Pond Cross Roads