The Flood Warning continues for
the Pee Dee River at Cheraw.
* Until Wednesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3 am Monday the stage was 35.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will reach 35.4 feet by this morning
and fall below flood stage tomorrow morning.
* At 30.0 feet... portions of Riverside Park become flooded.
* At 35.0 feet... southeast of Wallace, Old River Road between
community Road and Highway 912 will become flooded and may need to
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chesterfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:21 AM EDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Big Springs
- Brocks Mill
- Campbell Crossroads
- Evans Mill
- Fisher Hill
- High Point
- Hunts Mill
- Isgett Circle
- Lees Crossroads (Ruby)
- Mount Croghan
- Windsor Park
- Wolf Pond Cross Roads