... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am PDT
Saturday above 4500 feet...
* locations... Tollgate... Spout Springs and ski bluewood ski resort
* snow accumulations... an additional 2 to 5 inches.
* Timing... continuing into the evening before decreasing to
* Impacts... snow covered roads and poor visibility at times.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Snow level... 5000 feet lowering to 4000 feet.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:52 PM PDT Mar. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:39 PM PDT Mar. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the grande ronde river at Troy.
* Until late Saturday night.
* At 2:00 PM Friday, the stage was 9.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 10.1 feet on Saturday and then recede Saturday night back below flood stage.
Lat... Lon 4591 11743 4595 11745 4599 11739 4605 11731 4602 11727