... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 10 am PST Monday...
... Winter Storm Warning is cancelled...
* what... snow. Additional snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches in
the advisory area are expected.
* Where... south Oregon Cascades and Siskiyous including Highway
140 near Lake of The Woods, Highway 62 from Union Creek to
Crater Lake, Highway 138 near Diamond Lake, Highway 66 and
Interstate 5 near Siskiyou Summit.
* When... until 10 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions.
Snowfall will mostly diminish after midnight, but lingering snow
showers are possible through Monday morning.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:51 PM PST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service