... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 11 PM PDT this
* what... moderate to heavy wet snow expected. Snow accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches with up to 10 inches in the mountains.
* Where... above 1500 feet in central Douglas County, including
Interstate 5 south of Canyonville, the Tiller-trail Highway south
of Tiller, and Highway 42 in Camas Valley.
* When... until 11 PM PDT this evening.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions,
including during the evening commute. Be prepared for
significant reductions in visibility at times. Wet, slushy roads
may refreeze overnight.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions.
* If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.
* The safest place during a winter storm is indoors.
* A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is
occurring and poses a threat to life and property. Take
protective action now.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Douglas County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 2:00 PM PDT Mar. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service