... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am until 5 PM CST this
afternoon for very dry and windy conditions for portions of
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect until 5 PM CST this afternoon.
* Affected area... in Oklahoma, Osage, Washington, Nowata, Craig,
Ottawa, Pawnee, Tulsa, Rogers, Mayes, Delaware, creek,
Okfuskee, Okmulgee, and Wagoner counties.
* Wind... south-southwest at 20 to 25 mph, gusting 30 to 35 mph.
* Humidity... 20 to near 30 percent.
* Temperature... low to mid 60s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that a dangerous combination of weather
conditions and dry vegetation is expected within 24 hours,
favoring rapid growth and spread of any wildfires. The primary
weather factors include stronger winds, lower humidities, and
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Osage Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 9:15 AM CST Nov. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service