The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a
* Flood Warning for,
the Muskingum River at Coshocton.
* From this evening until Saturday afternoon, or until the warning is
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 15.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.5 feet by
early Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 16.0 feet, flood waters begin to affect the Lake Park
area along the Walhonding river and begins backwater flooding along
Mill Creek north of Lake Park and along Route 83. Flood waters will
begin to enter yards in low-lying areas along County Route 1a.
Lat... Lon 4024 8189 4030 8197 4029 8183 4023 8184
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coshocton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:52 PM EDT Apr. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service