The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Marys River near Decatur
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 6 am Sunday the stage was 17.3 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to a crest near 17.6 feet around 1
PM Sunday February 25 and fall below flood stage around 4 PM
Wednesday February 28.
* At 17.5 feet... County Road 225 north of Pleasant Mills is flooded.
Agricultural land flooding increases in northern... central and
eastern Adams County.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.0 feet which occurred
on Jan 21 2017.
Lat... Lon 4093 8506 4094 8504 4084 8491 4082 8494
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Van Wert Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:20 AM EST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service