The Flood Warning continues for
the Marys River above Hot Springs ck near Deeth.
* Until further notice.
* At 2:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 6.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 6.8 feet... minor to moderate lowland flooding occurs on
lower Marys River, with flooding of many rural roads near the
river. Some streets in Deeth flood, as well as basements and
foundations of a few homes. This is about 800 cfs.
Lat... Lon 4147 11529 4147 11519 4110 11519 4104 11526 4103 11536
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ruby Mountains and East Humboldt Range Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:04 PM GMT Mar. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:33 AM PDT Mar. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am to 11 PM PDT
* winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will increase Thursday morning with the
strongest winds from late morning through the afternoon.
* Impacts... strong gusty winds will make driving challenging,
especially those driving vans, campers, trailers, and other
high-profile vehicles. Secure loose outdoor items such as trash
cans and outdoor furniture.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use