... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am early this morning to 5 PM
MST this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 5 am early this morning to 5 PM
MST this afternoon.
* Location... lower Rio Grande and upper Tularosa valleys.
* Winds... west to northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will strengthen by early Saturday morning, then
diminish mid to late Saturday afternoon.
* Visibility... locally reduced in patchy blowing dust or snow.
* Local impacts... strong Crosswinds on north to south oriented
highways will produce hazardous travel conditions.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Tularosa Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:56 AM MST Feb. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service