... Winter Storm Warning in effect from midnight tonight to 8 am
* what... heavy mixed winter precipitation transitioning to heavy
snow is expected. Total snow accumulations of 12 to 16 inches
and light ice accumulations are expected.
* Where... portions of northeast New Jersey and southeast New
* When... from midnight tonight to 8 am EDT Thursday.
* Additional details... travel will be very difficult to
impossible, including during the evening commute on Wednesday.
Expect significant reductions in visibility at times.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible. Check
local Department of Transportation information services for the
latest Road conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Essex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:44 AM EDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Cedar Grove
- East Orange
- Elm Park Village
- Essex Fells
- Glen Ridge
- Hutton Park
- Ivy Hill
- Llewellyn Park
- Meadow Village
- Montclair Heights
- Newark Heights
- Newstead North
- North Caldwell
- Saint Cloud
- Short Hills
- South Orange
- Upper Montclair
- Upper Montclair Business District
- West Caldwell
- West Orange
- White Oak Ridge