... Winter Storm Warning in effect from midnight tonight to 8 am
* what... heavy mixed winter precipitation transitioning to heavy
snow is expected. Total snow accumulations of 12 to 16 inches
and light ice accumulations are expected.
* Where... portions of northeast New Jersey and southeast New
* When... from midnight tonight to 8 am EDT Thursday.
* Additional details... travel will be very difficult to
impossible, including during the evening commute on Wednesday.
Expect significant reductions in visibility at times.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible. Check
local Department of Transportation information services for the
latest Road conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Bergen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:44 AM EDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Ackermans Mills
- Cragmere Park
- Crystal Lake (Franklin Lakes)
- Elmwood Park
- Fair Lawn
- Ferdinands Mills
- Franklin Lakes
- Glen Rock
- Ho Ho Kus
- Midland Park
- Mount Pleasant (Saddle River)
- Pulis Mills
- Ridgewood Junction
- Riverside Terrace
- Saddle River
- Upper Saddle River
- Villa Marie Claire
- Warren Point
- West Mahwah
- Woodcliff Lake