... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to
10 PM EST this evening...
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Plan on slippery Road
conditions, including during the evening commute. Total snow
accumulations of up to two inches and ice accumulations of a
light glaze are expected.
* Where... portions of central and northern New Hampshire and
south central, west central and western Maine.
* When... from 2 PM this afternoon to 10 PM EST this evening.
* Additional details... be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. For a more precise forecast for your specific location...
go to www.Weather.Gov/gray.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Coos Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:42 AM EST Feb. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:54 AM EST Feb. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Connecticut River at North Stratford.
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 02am Friday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 13.2 feet by this morning.
The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow late morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding occurs..
Lat... Lon 4501 7157 4501 7143 4475 7155 4460 7150
4460 7160 4475 7167