... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 5 PM MST Thursday...
* timing... through Thursday afternoon.
* Observations... winds have already gusted to 80 mph at the
Livingston Airport Tuesday evening, and have been gusting 60 to
70 mph overnight.
* Impacts... very strong Crosswinds along I-90 from Livingston to
Springdale, and local roads around Nye, will make travel very
difficult and potentially dangerous.
* Winds... gusts of 60 to 75 mph.
* Strongest winds... the period of strongest winds (gusts 65 to 75
mph) will be early this morning. Winds will decrease (45 to 55
mph) this evening, before gusts increase again late tonight and
Thursday (65 to 75 mph).
Winds of these magnitudes can cause property damage without extra
precautions. Motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds subside.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Livingston Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 3:46 AM MST Dec. 12, 2018 – National Weather Service