The Flood Warning continues for
the Lodge creek near international border.
* Until Wednesday may 02... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:25 am Monday the stage was 8.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling this week, but may not
fall below flood stage until sometime next week.
* Impacts... flooded fields may remain water logged for weeks,
even after creek levels drop back below flood stage.
Lat... Lon 4868 10930 4868 11000 4899 11000 4899 10930
123 PM MDT sun Apr 22 2018
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Blaine County in north central Montana...
Hill County in north central Montana...
* until 815 PM MDT Tuesday
* emergency management continues to report flooding across portions
of hill and Blaine counties and the Montana Department of
Transportation still reports that numerous roads are being
impacted, including portions of Highway 2. Warm springtime
temperatures will continue to melt the remaining low elevation
snowpack in this region so flooding problems are expected to
continue for at least a few more days before conditions begin to
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Please report flooding to your local law enforcement agency and ask
them to pass your information along to the National Weather Service
office in Great Falls.
Lat... Lon 4844 10836 4844 10842 4801 10844 4798 10859
4799 10860 4798 10862 4780 10948 4831 10951
4832 11070 4898 11072 4899 10826
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hill Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 11:09 AM MDT Apr. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service