Severe Thunderstorm Watch 290 remains in effect until 800 am CDT
. Mississippi counties included are
Alcorn Benton Bolivar
Calhoun Carroll Chickasaw
Choctaw Clay Coahoma
DeSoto Grenada Itawamba
Lafayette Lee Leflore
Lowndes Marshall Monroe
Montgomery Oktibbeha Panola
Pontotoc Prentiss Quitman
Sunflower Tallahatchie Tate
Tippah Tishomingo Tunica
Union Webster Yalobusha
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bolivar Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Issued: 1:24 AM CDT May. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:57 PM CDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River near Arkansas City
* until Thursday June 08.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 40.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling.
* Impact... at 41.0 feet... river cuts off access to the Oakley grain at
Flood observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Arkansas City 37 40.8 Sat 07 PM 40.5 39.8 39.3 falling
Lat... Lon 3340 9128 3357 9128 3413 9108 3412 9066
3358 9106 3340 9105