The Flood Warning continues for
the little Tallahatchie canal at little Tallahatchie river at Etta
near New Albany
* until Saturday February 24.
* At 09 PM Thursday the stage was 25.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 28.0 feet on Friday February 23.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Thursday February 22 and will
continue rising to near 28.0 feet by Friday February 23. The river
will fall below flood stage Saturday February 24.
* At 28.0 feet... crop land flooding is very extensive and water
begins to cover County Highway 46. County Highway 47 has 1 to 2
feet of water over the unpaved portions. Evacuations become
necessary due to access problems.
Lat... Lon 3466 8944 3466 8910 3446 8912 3434 8925
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lafayette Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:28 PM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service