... Frost advisory in effect from 11 PM this evening to 9 am CDT
The National Weather Service in Saint Louis has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 11 PM this evening to 9 am CDT
* Temperatures... low to mid-30s.
* Impacts... frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected. Those
with agricultural interests in the advisory area should protect
tender vegetation. Also, potted plants normally left outdoors
should be covered or brought inside away from the cold.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:02 AM CDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:32 AM CDT Oct. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until Friday morning.
* At 10:45 am Sunday the stage was 21.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 21.2 feet by this afternoon,
then fall below flood stage Wednesday before midnight.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 10/15 10/16 10/17 10/18 10/19
Washington 20.0 21.09 21.2 21.2 20.9 19.4 17.1
Lat... Lon 3865 9078 3859 9072 3851 9089 3861 9123