The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Gasconade river near Rich Fountain
* from late tonight to Wednesday evening.
* At 7:30 am Sunday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by Monday morning and
crest near 23.0 feet by Tuesday morning. The river is forecast to
fall below flood stage by Tuesday night.
* Impact: at 22.5 feet... near this height, Missouri State Route k
west of Bay will be closed in both directions due to backwater
along second creek.
* Impact: at 22.1 feet... house basement along the right bank upstream
of the gage begins to flood near this height.
* Impact: at 22.0 feet... at this height County Road 251 north of
Fredericksburg is flooded and closed.
* Impact: at 21.1 feet... private Road under the State Highway 89
bridge begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: at 20.0 feet... flood stage. Right bank overflows. Also,
State Highway d begins flooding near the Cooper Hill conservation
* Impact: at 19.5 feet... State Route N north of US Highway 50 and
north of Freedom begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: at 18.7 feet... the trailer court along the right bank
downstream from the State Highway 89 bridge begins to flood near
* Impact: at 17.0 feet... State Route ra at pointers creek near the
County Road 801 intersection begins flooding near this level.
* Impact: at 16.0 feet... Brush Creek backs up and private roads begin
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 02/26 02/27 02/28 03/01 03/02
Rich Fountain 20.0 15.63 20.5 23.0 15.1 9.2 6.9
Lat... Lon 3842 9189 3866 9164 3866 9150 3814 9180
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Osage Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:28 AM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service