The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Miami.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:32 PM Friday the stage was 18.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 19.0 feet by
early Tuesday afternoon then begin falling.
* At 18.0 feet... low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Miami 18 18.1 Fri 08 PM 19.0 early Tuesday
lat... Lon 3933 9331 3943 9319 3938 9307 3928 9327
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chariton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:54 AM CDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service