... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 6 PM this evening
to 2 am EST Friday...
* what... snow with accumulations of 2 to 6 inches... but less on
the very immediate coast with up to an inch or two. Winds
gusting as high as 35 mph.
* Where... Suffolk MA, southeast Middlesex MA, eastern Norfolk
MA, western Norfolk MA and eastern Essex MA counties.
* When... from 6 PM this evening to 2 am EST Friday.
* Additional details... plan on hazardous Road conditions this
evening especially away from the very immediate coast.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Suffolk Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:20 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:31 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Charles River at Dover.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:45 am Thursday the stage was 4.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 5.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river level will fall slightly tonight before rising
back above flood stage tomorrow early afternoon. The river will then
remain near flood stage into this weekend.
* Impact... at 5.0 feet... people living along the Charles River should
prepare for flooding of low lying areas along the river.
Susceptible locations include low lying areas along Fisher Street
in Needham and a small area on the South Natick and Wellesley line
along River Street.
Lat... Lon 4210 7138 4216 7145 4235 7126 4226 7116
Issued: 1:20 PM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to 9 am EST
The National Weather Service in Boston/Norton has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from midnight tonight to 9 am EST
* Winds... east 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... overnight into Friday morning.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, a few trees, and
result in isolated power outages.
* Location... much of the eastern Massachusetts coastline.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 31 to 39 mph are
expected, with gusts between 46 to 57 mph. Winds this strong are
capable of Downing small tree limbs and branches, possibly
causing isolated power outages. Driving can also be difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
For the latest updates... please visit our webpage at
You can follow US on facebook at
Issued: 11:19 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Forecast information for
Neponset river at Norwood.
* At 10:15 am Thursday the stage was 7.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 7.8 feet Saturday early
Lat... Lon 4212 7122 4214 7127 4228 7115 4224 7109
Nearby Radar Stations
- Admirals Hill
- Ann Street
- Back Bay
- Bay Village
- Beacon Hill
- Bennington Street
- Brookline Village
- Cedar Grove
- Chinatown (Boston)
- City Point
- Clarendon Hills
- Columbia Point
- Coolidge Corner
- Cottage Hill
- Cottage Park
- Court Park
- Crescent Beach (Revere)
- Dock Square
- Dorchester Center
- Dorchester Heights
- Downtown Crossing
- East Boston
- Fenway / Kenmore
- Fields Corner
- Financial District (Boston)
- Forbes Wharf
- Forest Hills (Boston)
- Fort Dawes
- Fort Independence
- Fort Point
- Fort Warren
- Franklin Park
- Germantown (Boston)
- Grove Hall
- Hyde Park
- Jamaica Plain
- Jeffries Point
- Longwood Station
- Louisburg Square
- Lower Mills
- Maverick Square
- Meeting House Hill
- Milton Hill
- Milton Village
- Mission Hill
- Mount Bowdoin
- Mount Hope
- Mount Ida
- North Brighton
- North Street
- Oak Island
- Orient Heights
- Packard's Corner
- Point of Pines
- Point Shirley
- Roxbury Crossing
- Savin Hill
- South Bay
- South Boston
- South Wellfleet
- Stonybrook Village
- Suffolk Downs Station
- Union Square
- Uphams Corner
- West End
- West Roxbury
- Westbrook Village
- Winthrop Beach
- Winthrop Highlands
- Woodbourne Historic District