... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to
7 am EST Friday...
* what... heavy snow changing to ice and then eventually all rain
in some locations. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches and
ice accumulations of around one tenth of an inch expected.
* Where... portions of central, interior northeastern and western
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 7 am EST Friday.
* Additional details... travel will become quite difficult with 1
to 2 inch per hour snowfall rates developing this evening before
the change over to ice and then rain overnight.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Hampden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 11:20 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:19 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Forecast information for
Westfield river at Westfield.
* At 10:30 am Thursday the stage was 6.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 6.6 feet this afternoon.
Lat... Lon 4223 7291 4227 7285 4211 7259 4206 7259