... Freeze warning remains in effect from 6 PM this evening to
noon CST Wednesday...
* temperature... temperatures will fall below freezing between
9pm and midnight with lows dropping into upper 20s to lower
* Duration... 9 to 12 hours of below freezing conditions.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
1008 am CST Tue Jan 16 2018
... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening
to 11 am CST Wednesday...
* what... very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills will
cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.
Expect wind chills to range from 9 above zero to 20 above zero.
* Where... lower Terrebonne, lower Lafourche, lower Jefferson,
lower Plaquemines and lower St. Bernard County.
* When... 9 PM this evening to 11 am Wednesday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Freeze Warning, Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 10:56 AM CST Jan. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service