The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Reserve.
* Until Monday March 26.
* At 7:00 PM Friday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is near crest. The river will rise to 23.7 feet
Sunday March 18th. The river will remain steady at that level for
a few days before beginning a slow fall.
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... marine and Industrial interests along the
river, upstream barge operators, and facilities are impacted.
Navigation will become difficult for smaller river craft. Safety
precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3007 9046 2999 9048 3001 9087 3009 9079
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Charles Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:03 PM CDT Mar. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service