The Flood Warning continues for
the Atchafalaya River at Morgan City.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 6.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 6.8 feet by after
midnight tomorrow. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact... at stages near 6.0 feet... flood stage. The city dock will
be under water. Water will cover the lower end of Belleview front
street in Berwick. Vessel traffic will be affected by stronger
river current and vessel traffic safety rules will be strictly
enforced by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Lat... Lon 2997 9124 2980 9110 2939 9113 2951 9154
2986 9139 2995 9147
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lower St. Martin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:05 PM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service