The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Donaldsonville.
* Until Monday June 12.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to remain near 29.8 feet
through Wednesday, may 31st, then begin a slow fall. The river
is forecast to fall below flood stage on Monday, June 12th.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... navigation becomes difficult for smaller
river craft. Safety precautions for river traffic are urged.
Lat... Lon 3035 9113 3032 9130 3001 9087 3009 9079
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ascension Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:40 PM CDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service