The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Baton Rouge.
* Until Sunday may 06.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 37.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 37.2 feet on
Saturday. It will remain steady for a couple days before
beginning to fall.
* Impact... at 36.0 feet... river traffic and Industrial activity on the
river side of the levees will be greatly affected. Navigational
safety regulations will be strictly enforced.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... river islands from Red River Landing
downstream to Baton Rouge will be inundated.
Lat... Lon 3035 9113 3032 9130 3071 9159 3074 9130
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Baton Rouge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:44 PM CDT Apr. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service