The Flood Warning continues for
the Calcasieu River at Old Town Bay.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was estimated at 3.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late this evening and
continue to rise to near 4.5 feet by tomorrow morning. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at stages near 5.0 feet... water over lowest portions of
goos Ferry Road. Cars should be moved to higher ground.
* Impact... at stages near 4.0 feet... minor flooding of goos Ferry
Road will occur.
* Impact... at stages near 3.5 feet... ponding of water on low spots
along goos Ferry Road will occur.
Lat... Lon 3038 9314 3031 9303 3025 9308 3019 9321 3030 9329
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calcasieu Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:03 PM CDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service