The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Red River Landing.
* Until Friday June 16.
* At 7:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 57.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 58.5 feet by
Tuesday may 30. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 58.0 feet... Angola farmland on the left bank becomes
* Impact... at 54.0 feet... all river islands along The Reach from Red
River Landing to Baton Rouge will be inundated. Recreational camps
and river bottom land will be under water. Water approaches Angola
Lat... Lon 3103 9153 3102 9170 3071 9159 3074 9137
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pointe Coupee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:41 PM CDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service