The Flood Warning continues for
the Atchafalaya River at Krotz Springs.
* Until Friday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Monday the stage was 29.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast... river will continue to rise to a stage of around 29.3 feet
by early Tuesday afternoon, then slowly begin falling overnight
Tuesday into Wednesday.
* Impact... at stages near 29.0 feet... flooding of structures on the
unprotected side of the levee along the river begins. This includes
areas near the Atchafalaya campground south of Krotz Springs and
River View subdivision north of Krotz Springs.
* Impact... at stages near 28.0 feet... action stage.
Lat... Lon 3031 9178 3074 9190 3068 9169 3053 9167 3033 9158
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Landry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:23 PM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service