The Flood Warning continues for
the Little River of Louisiana near Rochelle.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:30 PM Saturday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 36.0 feet by
Tuesday evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... expect considerable lowland flooding.
Lat... Lon 3179 9234 3149 9218 3149 9225 3161 9240 3179 9239
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Salle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:04 PM CST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 5:31 AM CST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory remains will be in effect from 9 am until
6 PM CST this evening for east and northeast Texas, much of
southwest and south central Arkansas, and northwest and north
* event... southerly winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 30 mph.
* Timing... Saturday morning through Saturday evening.
* Impact... a rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to taking on
water and capsizing.