The Flood Warning continues for
the Bodcau bayou at bayou Bodcau Lake, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Monday the pool stage was 190.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 172 feet.
* Forecast... the lake will continue to fall to a stage of 190.6 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 192.0 feet... expect rather widespread lowland flooding.
Boats should be secured and moved away from the lake. Several
secondary roadways will be flooded and closed. Expect bankfull
conditions to continue on Red Chute bayou through at least early
Lat... Lon 3282 9351 3289 9344 3272 9346 3270 9351 3277 9351
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bossier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:19 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service