The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Maysville
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 8 PM the stage was 50.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 50 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Saturday
* At stages near 50 feet, flooding of lowland areas near the river
occurs in Mason County. Backwater flooding into creeks and streams
can also be expected. The city of Maysville itself is protected by
flood walls to stages just above 79 feet.
Lat... Lon 3862 8377 3874 8392 3880 8389 3871 8374
3871 8368 3861 8362
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bracken Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:06 PM EST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service